Sunday 21 October 2012

Yu gardens


This is the most beautiful place i have ever been to in china , the pictures won't do it justice but these gardens were spectacular. it was so weird as there were in the middle of the old part of shanghai and they weren't that big but chinese people have this amazing way of giving the impression that something is larger than it actually is . i mean we got lost quite a bit and i am sure we saw the same things twice as there were lots of doors and passages leading to different parts , if you ever go to  Shanghai i would recommend going to this place its  a must it was stunning.


enough about Shanghai  for now still night out photos which are hilarious :), i have a new job on top of my other one at 42 , whoop and this is with children aged 5-7 they are so cute. however despite this cuteness they speak no english :( so this has been a bit of a struggle i have now taught them twice and i am really enjoying it and i think they are having fun and learning english too which is a bonus. this is keeping me entertained for one night of the week. As well as getting some extra money i get to experience a bit more of chinese culture as tine one of the children mother invites me and jen (who also teaches some other children) to events such as making dumplings seeing her house etc which has been awesome been nice seeing the real china.

i am getting very homesick at the moment also :( missing the easier life of england. china is sometimes so difficult with the language barrier and everything seems to take so long days disappear without getting much done i feel like i am running out of time , i would love it if it was cheap enough and quick to get home i would love to visit home one weekend just to see my mum and sister and my closest friends this would make me sooooo happy , but unfortunately i am in china haha oh well keep in touch 

missing england
enjoy 


fu you!!!

typical in the old part of china 

audrey hepburn in the old part haha

lanterns 

beaut

massive rock at the entrance

me and jen close to the pond :)


fishhhhh





chinese child feeding the fish

jen so far away





jen,kim.dave



oh snap












me and dave :)


kim jen and me girliesss

me and dave

cheeeeeky

me and dave having a cuddle

hanging out in my cave





jen , dave and me by a fountain

girlies 

peeka boo

oh snap



pose




 favourite pic 1 

favourite pic 2

oh bamboo say what ?

possseerrr



:)


No comments:

Post a Comment