Wednesday 17 October 2012

It's Tower Time


So this was a must whilst being in shanghai what better way to see the sights then go up a massive tower the Shanghai World Financial Center Observatory 474m highest observatory in guiness world record in 2009 so pretty fucking tall!  

The pictures wont do the view justice but it was amazing took my breath away. as some of you may or may not know i hate heights , but i overcame my fear as dave was so much worse than me hence his lack of smiling he was very pale and sweaty bless him we helped each other out. 

we got their at a perfect time sunset the sun was so orange the sky was so beautiful and then me kim dave and jen watched all the lights come on it was an amazing experience. so amazing that i was sick after due to the sheer nerves of going up that high teepee . but it was worth to get the photos :) enjoy



the bottle opener 

oh shit its high .....

mini version of shanghai at night

mini version of daylight at day

jen and kim





an amazing view


a scared dave and me


me

red skyyy






sun starting to go down lights coming up

prettttyyyyyy



night time 

me and jen sat on the edge

me and kim



the bottle opener at night 




i love this picture



Add caption

me and dave sat chilling on top

430 m oh shit



dave still looking scared


dave trying to look less scared and attempt a smile

No comments:

Post a Comment