Monday 8 October 2012

sports day :)

here are some photos from a night out and sports day which was cool as it meant i have friday and saturday off from teaching before shanghai. the kids where really sweet and wanted me to sit with them for ages asking me all sorts of questions about life one girl even invited me to her house at the weekend to make me food and teach me chinese unfortunately i was going away so couldn't go :( . hopefully ill get another invite soon which would make my day :). most of the other pictures are off the children's art work from the whole school each class was given a section to paint there were so many as there is 6,500 kids so i took pictures of my favourite . shanghai pictures will be coming u soon had an amazing timme :) enjoy xx





gangstering it up brap brap !!


me and dave and some weird chinese dude


schooool

































kids at sports day


kids who took me in :)



beaut sunset 

poor animals in cages :(

rabbits eating meat :(

Add caption

kids always cleaning

inside of school


favourite class :)

Add caption


love heart on my bike

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment