Saturday 1 September 2012

My First Flat

i am sorry i am a bit behind with my blog i have just been so busy have been doing alot of things i am about a week behind but i will catch up dont worry enjoy =)

so i am now currently in Shijiazhuang( which i'm still struggling to pronounce ) moved now from beijing we are about 2-3 hours away . this city is now my new home (i guess). its a large city and holds over 10million people, the area where i am is amazing there is so much going on there is a fruit and veg market round the corner , where i have a favourite veg lady already, as she was very welcoming and gave me and sophie free herbs she was a babe =D . so i have made regular trips there as its so cheap you can buy all your fruit and veg for the week for about £1 - £2 its sooooo cheap its amazing. the supermarket is about 5-10mins away and is massive i have been there everyday since we have arrived as i keep forgetting things and and has just become a habit nice little trip we all take . there is a lake nearby that me and the boys go running for i have been very good on the exercise front and been for 5/6 runs since i have been here . its so funny when we go for one though as they just stare at you running round i have had a few thumbs up but mostly stares sometimes its freaky but other times i just shrug it of and focus on my music. there is a small roller coaster , bumper cars, ferris well and a few other rides in the park i have yet to go on but i will do at some point. the city comes alive at night lots of stall pop up all over the streets selling a variety of items from food to shops , phones etc . so i am enjoying exploring 

so below is pictures of my flat , the first time i have lived on my own ekk and its in china (crazzzyyyy ) . i love it , its massive too much room for me , i tend to spend most of my time in my bedroom and thats my hub and where all my possessions are, i will only use the living room if i entertain. the kitchen is oddly placed as you have to go through the bathroom but it ok , the lady across from me has seen me naked as i forgot to close the door of the bathroom , but now i know i can be seen the door is always shut if i am not in there don't want that mistake again hahaha . I have tried to put my mark on my room as most of you know i have alot of stuff haha but once i get paid, ill buy some posters etc. but for now i am very happy =)

the rest of the pictures are from the children at the summer camp school in beijing on the final day we were showered with gifts it was amazing , i am most happy with the pig as they are my favourite animal =D and the pictures are amazing when i get some blue tac they will be up on  my wall . i was so surprised at the effort that they children put in i didnt expect anything so was really nice to feel appreciated from the school. 

enjoy =D 
my bedroom with the worlds hardest bed



my hall way

western toilet yaaayy

bathroom


my kitchen 

the view of the school from my kitchen

living room 

Add caption

presents from the children , happy budda love the sparkly dog tag bracelet 

more jewellery from the children 

the best present a big and when you squeeze him he oinks its AMAZING

picture of me drawn by dave

cutest message ever made me cry 

me and scoffield 

an amazing drawing 

cartoon me =D

1 comment: