Monday 27 August 2012

tiananmen square and the forbidden city

we were given friday and saturday off from school in beijing with trips organised by TEIC we were hoping this meant a lie  in unfortunately we were wrong up as we had to be up at half 6 =(. On the first day we visited the national museum, tiananmen square and the forbidden city. it was a great day very hot and alot of walking but it was great to experience the culture . also this day was marty's birthday who was one of my follower teachers at my school so we decided to celebrate =). pics of that night will follow up =D enjoy


in the national museum =)


The gang =)

me with a cute child

cool kids on the bus with our caps we were given incase we got lost so fit dont you think =)

me and jen , me looking a little sun burnt opps

me and lois with the cute kid who just started to cry but before that was having a fab time i promise =)

in the forbidden city happy =)

the crew making our way to tiananmen square

all the girls bought jade budda necklaces , now friendship necklaces, love the girls so much =D

early morning chinese pose






drinking chinese tea was lovely just before our lovely lunch =)
me lios and gary playing the echo game in the forbidden city in a large vessel





a special thanks to sam for helping me load these pics , just wanna add that i am having an amazing time but please keep in touch via facebook or skype i wanna know whats going on at home remember i am 7 hours ahead so best time for skype is midday for you which is 6 7 for me , miss you all so much xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment