Wednesday 8 August 2012

First Blog ekkkkk =)

This is time tomorrow i will be making my way to heathrow ready to embark on the biggest trip of my life to china argggghhhhhhh =)


Today is a last minute rush of packing checking i have everything i need for a whole year ( how is a girl supposed to choose outfits and shoes for a whole year i don't know ) i may have been a bit excessive and i am taking 3 bags with me i just couldn't take the stress of constantly checking the weight of each bag .

The hardest thing about this trip is having to say goodbye to people but i am ready  excited and nervous to experience a new culture and to hopefully teach the students some proper english =)

i am very new to this blogging situation but will hopefully get the idea of it soon and posting regular updates and pictures of my time in china 


much love and stuff 

JoBo


x

1 comment:

  1. Love you miss! Also follow my blog too (i will follow you once i get my laptop back, this is off liams tablet) so we can keep up witheach others lives ok thanks :)

    thelifeandtimesoftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete