Sunday 9 December 2012

Halloween :S

Halloween was crazy , first of all the chinese don't really celebrate it but thankfully they know what it is , i felt really uncomfortable dressed up though normally we get stared at but this was another level. dave was a devil which was hilarious the chinese loved it and peeps kept asking for pictures he was buzzing about it. Thinking of a costume was hard as its not like england where there is things are everywhere so we had to be creative i don't wanna spend much money so i tried to use stuff which i had brought with me which end up working so i went as a pirate :D , we had a good night a lot of weird looks on the bus and around town but it was worth it , it was really nice dressing up 

enjoy xx 

jesse as a black eyed pea

me and jesse


me and andrew :)

me and james a little drunk here i think

oh no he didnt !!!!

loving andrews face

jen as a doll and sophie as a bat :)

me with a weird mask on for no reason at all




me and lucy

a massive teddy , why the hell not !


No comments:

Post a Comment